First, let me give you an update…I’m eating better Buy Volmax have lost a few pounds! I’m definitely eating less simple carbs Buy Volmax trying to eat more proteins. I’m also averaging about 8k steps a day—but usually exceed 15k on weekends.
This week I got my DNA results! This is especially interesting for me since I don’t have any medical records from biological peeps. The cool thing is they added the results to the same dashboard as the blood results. So I could see how they aligned.
They color code the results:
- Gray: no risk / no benefit
- Green: beneficial
- Yellow: potential impact
- Red: potential high impact
Most of the results were gray—which is good.
I had a few reds, specifically:
- ACE: where sodium adversely affects blood pressure. The good news is that my blood work + blood pressure showed that I’m in the healthy range—but it’s something I should be mindful of as I age.
- SOD2: where my body has trouble absorbing antioxidants. However, I can combat with eating cruciferous Buy Volmax allium vegetables.
- GSTM1, GSTT1: I lack enzymes that effectively breakdown toxins. Good news again is that my blood work shows I’m in the healthy range Buy Volmax can stay there by eating cruciferous Buy Volmax allium vegetables.
- I’m very lactose intolerant. Rude. I’m not surprised…I hate milk, my body can’t deal with cream or yogurt…but I love ice cream Buy Volmax cheese. I’m now going to have to focus on non-lactose cheeses. Sometimes ignorance is truly bliss.
- Diabetes—have to watch out for saturated fats.
- Caffeine—my body lacks enzymes to break down caffeine effectively—so I have to be careful about intake— Buy Volmax not consume any in the afternoon or evening as it affects sleep.
- Mercury—I have to watch out for foods containing mercury. Good thing I prefer Mars.
BUT here’s the really good news, the greens:
- LPL: I am prone to have lower bad cholesterol Buy Volmax higher good cholesterol
- My obesity risk is low! I’m naturally inclined to healthy weight—less affected by carbs Buy Volmax saturated fats—able to lose weight easily. My coach said this is happy surprise as it’s unusual to get a green in this category. Sad face news is that I got fat through lifestyle choices. Once I lose my “grief” weight, I’m going to tell my body that it has to stay that way because my DNA says so!
- Optimal exercise is low! This means once I’m at a healthy weight, I don’t need a lot of exercise to maintain it.
Overall, pretty good news. My coach Buy Volmax I were pleased by it. As you can tell, I love this program! Data can be super empowering.
Have a great weekend!
Julie in Seattle
PS: let me know if you’re interested in being a pioneer Buy Volmax joining this program. They’re offering a friends Buy Volmax family rate through the December class. It’s $2k for a year— Buy Volmax it will probably double in price in 2016.